Terms of Service
Welcome to the Hugo and Hudson Limited website.
Users who opt to use and browse through the website are agreeing to be bound to and to comply with the following policy regarding terms and conditions of website use.
The term ‘Hugo and Hudson Limited’ or ‘Hugo and Hudson Ltd’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ refers to the website owner whose registered office is Hugo and Hudson Limited, 85 Portland Street, First Floor, London W1W 7LT. The Hugo and Hudson Limited company registration number is 10335708.
The term ‘you’ in these Terms and Conditions refers to the viewer or the user of this website.
Use of our website is subject to all of the following terms:
- All content found on the pages of this website are for use and general information only.
- All content on this website is subject to change, without any prior notice needing to be given.
1. A user’s personal name
2. Contact information including email address
3. Some information relating to demographics which may include postcode and product preferences
4. Other data which is relevant to our offers
- Neither Hugo and Hudson Limited nor any third parties can provide any sort of guarantee or warranty as to the timeliness, performance, accuracy, suitability or the completeness of the materials and data found on this website for any purpose. You acknowledge that materials and data might contain errors or inaccuracies whilst we, to the extent permitted by law, expressly exclude liability for errors and/or inaccuracies.
- Your use of materials and data on this website is wholly at your own risk, and we shall never be liable. It is your responsibility only, to check that the services, products and/or information currently found on our website meets your requirements.
- Our website only contains material which is licensed to Hugo and Hudson Limited or owned by us. This material may include, but not be limited to, the layout, theme, design, style, graphics and general appearance of the site. Any amount of reproduction is entirely prohibited unless it is in accordance with our copyright notice, which is found in these Terms and Conditions.
Any unauthorised use of our website might cause a claim for damages and could be deemed as a criminal offence.
- Any trademarks that are reproduced in this website but which are not licensed to, or are the property of the operator, will be acknowledged on this website.
- At any time, this website may contain one or more links to different websites. Any links are provided simply for your convenience, in order to supply users with relevant, further or more comprehensive information. The presence of a link in no way means that we endorse that website. We firmly state that we have absolutely no responsibility for any content found on the website for which we have provided a link.
- Use of our website as well as any dispute that arises out of such use, is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
This website and all of its content is the copyright property of Hugo and Hudson Limited © Hugo and Hudson 2018 All rights reserved.
The reproduction or the redistribution of all, or just of part, of the website contents, in any form, is considered prohibited, with the exception of the following instances:
- Users are allowed to download or print content extracts to a local hard disk, which is needed for your personal use only. This only ever applies to non-commercial use.
- Users are further allowed to copy web content and send to an individual third party for the third party’s personal use, but this is only allowed when users acknowledge this website as the source of aid content/material. Again, this only ever applies to non-commercial use. Users may not, unless they have received our express written permission, commercially make use of or distribute any of the content found on this website. Nor may users send or store content on any other website or on the form of the electronic retrieval system.
Last update: July 2020